Clients come to us for legal representation relating to many different issues. Recent cases include:
- Obtaining the dismissal in Federal Court of a $6,000,000 lawsuit for our client, an aerospace manufacturer, who was being sued for breach of contract
- Winning a verdict in our client’s favor in a dispute between two competing factions in a religious organization relating to ownership of real property after a two-week court trial
- Earning a jury verdict of over $1,000,000 in favor of a personal injury client seriously injured in an automobile accident
- Negotiated a favorable settlement for a client sued for $550,000 for fraudulent conveyance
- Negotiated a favorable settlement for a client sued by his homeowner’s association for alleged violations of the association’s CC & R’s. The settlement included payment of a portion of the client’s attorney’s fees.
Whatever type of dispute you’re facing, the skills of a creative, resourceful and experienced law firm will help you develop and implement a successful strategy for negotiating a settlement or seeing a lawsuit through trial. We have successfully represented hundreds of companies and non-profit entities, large and small.